Sales!

Paris a posted Feb 13, 17

<Nerd Crew> 

We held the #1 execution rank in the US and many top speed kills throughout Legion.

We are dedicated to delivering a satisfying experience for any individual interested in buying a run. You will not be required to contribute and there is no experience or ilvl requirement. We have multiple options available to you.

We now also offer coaching for you class by the hour! - Get in contact with us!


Packages

  • 9/9H RUN
    • 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras run in under 2 hours!
    • Personal Loot
    • 600k
    • Monday night - 8PM EST

  • HEROIC KIL'JAEDEN KILL
    • Quick Heroic Kil'Jaeden kill. Perfect for the AOTC achievement and getting into pugs!
    • Personal Loot
    • 300k
    • Monday night - 9:45PM EST


Terms of Agreement:

     1. The payment is done BEFORE the run.

     2. To schedule a run, you are required to pay a 20% deposit to reserve your spot. Right before your run starts, you will pay the remaining 80%.

     3. NO REFUNDS FOR A CANCELED RUN. If you don't show up or cancel your run, we keep the 20% deposit. So please, make sure you CAN and WILL attend your run before you reserve one.



Payments will only be accepted before we pull the boss no exceptions.
For any Scheduled runs you will be required to pay 25% of the fee to secure your spot. The other 75% will be paid before we pull the first boss. When signing up for a run you agree to be available when we will schedule to kill the bosses.

Prices are subject to change, and there can be some discounts granted for larger purchases and long term buyers.

Contact Info:
Tyralis#1567

If you are interested in other forms of payment please contact Tyralis#4537 on discord.